For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Eggs|
|1 Cup Skim Milk|
|1 Cup Flour|
|1 Tbsp Butter, melted, plus more for topping|
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|Toppings of your choosing - berries, powdered sugar, peanut butter, chocolate spread, etc.|
- Add the eggs, milk, flour, butter, vanilla, and salt to a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth. Let batter rest for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat a crepe pan or large non-stick skillet with a flat bottom over medium heat.
- Add ½ Tbsp butter to the pan and let it melt. Add ¼ cup of the batter to the pan and use the wooden crepe râteau to spread the batter into a thin circle. If you don’t have a râteau, you can lift the pan and swirl the batter into a thin circle.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, flip, and cook the other side for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings and/or filling. Spread peanut butter or chocolate spread inside the crepes, top with berries and powdered sugar, etc.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.