For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Eggs|
|1 Cup Skim Milk|
|1 Cup Flour|
|1 Tbsp Butter, melted, plus more for topping|
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|Toppings of your choosing - berries, powdered sugar, peanut butter, chocolate spread, etc.|
- Add the eggs, milk, flour, butter, vanilla, and salt to a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth. Let batter rest for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat a crepe pan or large non-stick skillet with a flat bottom over medium heat.
- Add ½ Tbsp butter to the pan and let it melt. Add ¼ cup of the batter to the pan and use the wooden crepe râteau to spread the batter into a thin circle. If you don’t have a râteau, you can lift the pan and swirl the batter into a thin circle.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, flip, and cook the other side for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings and/or filling. Spread peanut butter or chocolate spread inside the crepes, top with berries and powdered sugar, etc.
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.