For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Banana Pancake Muffins
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cup Pancake Mix|
|1 Tsp Baking Powder|
|1 1/2 Ripe Bananas, mashed|
|1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, or any milk of choice|
|1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|Mini Chocolate Chips, optional|
|Maple Syrup, for topping, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan (24 small wells) with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pancake mix and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Mash the bananas and add to the batter. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, filling each well about 2/3 full.
- Optional - sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Use a rubber spatula to gently remove the muffins from the tin.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
|Course:||Breakfast, Brunch, Side, Side Dish, Treat|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.