For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|8 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|2 Tbsp Butter, softened|
|8 oz Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, finely grated|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1/4 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika|
|4-5 Large Black Olives, sliced, to create the face|
|Crackers, for serving|
- Add the cream cheese, butter, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and smoked paprika to the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until well combined.
- Remove to a large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap the plastic around the cheese mixture and shape into a tight ball. Remove the plastic wrap and use your hands to shape the cheeseball into the shape of a Stormtrooper helmet. Place on a serving platter.
- Slice the black olives to create the face and press into the cheeseball to hold in place.
- Add crackers around the cheeseball on the serving platter.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! If not serving immediately, cover the cheeseball with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Add the crackers once serving, no need to refrigerate.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.