For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cup Butter, softened|
|3 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 Cup Sugar|
|1 Egg Yolk|
|3/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|2 1/2 Cups Flour|
|Food Coloring, optional|
|Candy Melts, color of choice|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the butter, cream cheese, and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour until mix until combined.
- Scoop dough into the barrel of the cookie press. Following the directions on the cookie press, spritz the cookies directly onto the baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- If you run out of dough, simply add more or change to a different plate and spritz a different shape cookie.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are a light brown color on the edges.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.