For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pad Thai Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 lbs Chicken Wings|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
|1/3 Cup Nut Butter, almond, sunflour, etc.|
|1/3 Cup Water|
|2 Tbsp Honey|
|1 Tbsp Liquid Aminos|
|1 Tbsp Lime Juice|
|1 Tbsp Sriracha, plus more for topping|
|1 Tbsp Sesame Oil|
|2 Tsp Fish Sauce|
|1 Tsp Fresh Ginger, grated|
|3 Cloves Garlic, minced|
|1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced, for topping|
|Cashews, chopped, for topping|
|1 Lime, cut into wedges, for serving|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the chicken wing in an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While the chicken bakes, make the sauce. Add the nut butter, water, honey, liquid aminos, lime juice, sriracha, sesame oil, fish sauce, ginger, and garlic to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl. Pour the sauce mixture over the top and toss to coat.
- Place the chicken wings on a plate and top with sliced jalapenos, chopped cashews, and a drizzle of sriracha. Place the lime wedges on the side of the plate to squeeze over the top, as desired.
- Serve with fries, vegetables, or rice on the side. Enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.