For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet-Cooked New York Strip Steaks
Rate this Recipe
After a quick marinating time, these steaks cook up in mere minutes.
|1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for skilet|
|1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|6 (1-inch-thick) boneless New York strip steaks|
- Place olive oil through black pepper in a heavy-duty re-sealable plastic bag; place steaks in bag. Gently press air out of bag then seal shut. Turn bag several times. Place bag in a large bowl then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning bag every now and them.
- Oil a large skillet then heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Place three steaks at a time in skillet; cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks to a plate; keep warm.
- Repeat process with remaining steaks.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2017 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.