For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Shrimp Tacos
Rate this Recipe
The perfect seafood recipe for weekend dinners.
|3 tablespoons milk|
|3 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 1/2 pounds peeled shrimp|
|Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons butter, melted|
|4 limes, quartered|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|8 corn tortillas|
|2 1/2 cups finely shredded green cabbage|
|Bottled green tomatillo salsa|
- Preheat gas grill to high; adjust to medium heat after 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, mayonnaise, sour cream and cumin; set aside.
- Thread shrimp onto 2 parallel wooden skewers.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and butter.
- Brush shrimp with garlic butter, then place shrimp on the grill, along with the limes. Grill limes until they are browned and shrimp until they are opaque, about 4 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from grill, season with salt then slide shrimp off skewers and onto a plate.
- Grill tortillas for 30 seconds per side then place two tortillas each onto 4 serving plates.
- Evenly divide shrimp among tortillas then top with sour cream mixture, cabbage, tomatillo salsa, and a spritz of grilled lime.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.