For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Shrimp Tacos
Rate this Recipe
The perfect seafood recipe for weekend dinners.
|3 tablespoons milk|
|3 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 1/2 pounds peeled shrimp|
|Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons butter, melted|
|4 limes, quartered|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|8 corn tortillas|
|2 1/2 cups finely shredded green cabbage|
|Bottled green tomatillo salsa|
- Preheat gas grill to high; adjust to medium heat after 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, mayonnaise, sour cream and cumin; set aside.
- Thread shrimp onto 2 parallel wooden skewers.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and butter.
- Brush shrimp with garlic butter, then place shrimp on the grill, along with the limes. Grill limes until they are browned and shrimp until they are opaque, about 4 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from grill, season with salt then slide shrimp off skewers and onto a plate.
- Grill tortillas for 30 seconds per side then place two tortillas each onto 4 serving plates.
- Evenly divide shrimp among tortillas then top with sour cream mixture, cabbage, tomatillo salsa, and a spritz of grilled lime.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.