For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shrimp Po' Boy Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 sandwiches
One scrumptious seafood sandwich!
|3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/4 cup ketchup|
|1/4 teaspoon hot sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice|
|1/4 teaspoon chili powder|
|2 submarine rolls, split|
|2 cups torn leaf lettuce|
|1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion|
- Prepare broiler and line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, stir together breadcrumbs, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine shrimp and oil; toss well.
- Place half of the shrimp into the breadcrumb mixture, tossing well to coat. Set shrimp in a single layer on the foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat process until all of the shrimp are on the baking sheet. Broil shrimp until done, about 4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ketchup, hot sauce, Worcestershire, juice, and chili powder.
- To assemble po boys, evenly divide spicy ketchup onto cut sides of each roll half. Evenly divide lettuce over bottom halves of each roll then top lettuce with onion. Evenly divide shrimp onto each roll half; top with remaining roll half. Cut sandwiches in half before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.