For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiling Lobster Tails
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 lobster tail
|1 lobster tail per person|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|3 tablespoons clarified butter|
|1/8 teaspoon paprika|
|1/8 teaspoon white pepper|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/8 teaspoon sea salt|
- Defrost frozen lobster tail in refrigerator overnight if possible for tenderest meat or soak in pan of cold water for 20-40 minutes, depending tail size and thickness. Make sure lobster tails are thawed completely before cooking for best results.
- To prep the lobster tail for baking or broiling: Get a pair of kitchen shears and grab the lobster tail in your hand. Begin cutting down one side of the lobster tail as close to the side as you can. Repeat the cut down the other side of the lobster tail.
- Cut the shell across the middle at the base of the tail. Grab the top of the shell and peel back. Take a knife and cut around the lobster meat so when it's finished cooking, it's easy to remove.
- Par-boil the lobster tails for 2 -4 minutes in a large kettle of salted water before broiling. Drain and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F at broiled setting and adjust oven rack so it is about 6 inches from broiler. Place prepared lobster tails on rimmed baking sheet with about 1/4 inch of water in the bottom.
- Prepare lobster marinade of 3 Tablespoons each of lemon juice and clarified butter, with a pinch of paprika, white pepper, garlic powder and sea salt. Drizzle lobster marinade over lobster.
- Broil for about 3 or more minutes, or until lobster meat is opaque in color and golden brown on top. (Cooking times will vary depending on lobster tail size and thickness so check often.)
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.