For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Penne
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb chicken, diced|
|1 lb penne pasta|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1 1/2 teaspoons pepper|
|1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1 1/2 teaspoons paprika|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil, (may substitute Olive Oil)|
|1 cup chopped celery|
|3 tablespoons Frank's Hot Sauce, divided use|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup ranch dressing|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella, or 1/2 cup blue cheese|
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. You may use a Ziploc bag to shake and coat the chicken.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium high heat and thoroughly cook diced chicken. Then add 2 tablespoons Frank's Hot Sauce and cook for one minute.
- Remove chicken from skillet. Add another tablespoon of oil to skillet; then add celery and cook for about 2 minutes. Then return chicken to the skillet.
- Combine mayonnaise, ranch dressing, milk and 1 Tbsp. of Frank's Hot Sauce in a small bowl. It will be lumpy.
- Add the sauce to the skillet with the chicken and celery and cook until heated through.
- Add drained, cooked pasta to skillet and toss to combine. Top with mozzarella or blue cheese crumbles if desired.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.