For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Penne
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb penne pasta|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1 1/2 teaspoons pepper|
|1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1 1/2 teaspoons paprika|
|1 lb chicken, diced|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil, (may substitute Olive Oil)|
|1 cup chopped celery|
|3 tablespoons Frank's Hot Sauce, divided use|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup ranch dressing|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella, or 1/2 cup blue cheese|
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. You may use a Ziploc bag to shake and coat the chicken.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium high heat and thoroughly cook diced chicken. Then add 2 tablespoons Frank's Hot Sauce and cook for one minute.
- Remove chicken from skillet. Add another tablespoon of oil to skillet; then add celery and cook for about 2 minutes. Then return chicken to the skillet.
- Combine mayonnaise, ranch dressing, milk and 1 Tbsp. of Frank's Hot Sauce in a small bowl. It will be lumpy.
- Add the sauce to the skillet with the chicken and celery and cook until heated through.
- Add drained, cooked pasta to skillet and toss to combine. Top with mozzarella or blue cheese crumbles if desired.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.