For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Rate this Recipe
|2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|15 oz Can Great Northern White Beans, drained and rinsed|
|14 oz Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes, drained|
|15 oz Can Corn, drained|
|2 Cups Chicken Broth|
|1/3 Cup Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce, add more or less to your heat preference|
|1 Package Ranch Dressing Mix|
|1/2 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Celery Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Dried Cilantro|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|8 oz Cream Cheese|
|Blue Cheese Crumbles, for topping|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, for topping|
- Add the chicken to the bottom of a crock pot bowl, then layer all ingredients on top, with the exception of the cream cheese and blue cheese/mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Place the cream cheese brick on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours have passed, remove the chicken and shred or cut into pieces. Place back in the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and top with blue cheese crumbles or shredded mozzarella cheese.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.