For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Rate this Recipe
|2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|15 oz Can Great Northern White Beans, drained and rinsed|
|14 oz Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes, drained|
|15 oz Can Corn, drained|
|2 Cups Chicken Broth|
|1/3 Cup Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce, add more or less to your heat preference|
|1 Package Ranch Dressing Mix|
|1/2 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Celery Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Dried Cilantro|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|8 oz Cream Cheese|
|Blue Cheese Crumbles, for topping|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, for topping|
- Add the chicken to the bottom of a crock pot bowl, then layer all ingredients on top, with the exception of the cream cheese and blue cheese/mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Place the cream cheese brick on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours have passed, remove the chicken and shred or cut into pieces. Place back in the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and top with blue cheese crumbles or shredded mozzarella cheese.
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.