For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Rate this Recipe
|3 large garlic cloves, minced|
|1 4 oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil|
|1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes or larger|
|1 cup heavy whipping cream|
|1 cup mozzarella, shredded|
|1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan, plus more for serving with the pasta|
|8 ounce penne pasta|
|1 tablespoon Italian seasoning|
|1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste|
|Fresh Italian Parsley chopped fine for garnish|
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes from oil; reserve 2 Tbsp. of this drained oil for sautéing.
- Season the cubed chicken with kosher salt and a dusting of paprika (for color)
- In a large pan on high heat add the reserved oil and sauté minced garlic and sun-dried tomatoes for approximately one minute until garlic is fragrant but not browned.
- Remove the sun-dried tomatoes and add the cubed chicken to the garlic and oil and cook on high heat until thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat.
- Cook pasta according to instructions until al denté and drain.
- Slice sun-dried tomatoes into smaller pieces and add to the pan with the chicken. Add heavy whipping cream to the pan and heat cream until hot, not boiling, stirring constantly, add the parmesan and shredded mozzarella until completely melted.
- Add cooked, drained pasta to the creamy chicken and sun-dried tomatoes and toss to cover the pasta, then add Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes, adjust seasonings to taste.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.