For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Rate this Recipe
|3 large garlic cloves, minced|
|1 4 oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil|
|1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes or larger|
|1 cup heavy whipping cream|
|1 cup mozzarella, shredded|
|1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan, plus more for serving with the pasta|
|8 ounce penne pasta|
|1 tablespoon Italian seasoning|
|1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste|
|Fresh Italian Parsley chopped fine for garnish|
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes from oil; reserve 2 Tbsp. of this drained oil for sautéing.
- Season the cubed chicken with kosher salt and a dusting of paprika (for color)
- In a large pan on high heat add the reserved oil and sauté minced garlic and sun-dried tomatoes for approximately one minute until garlic is fragrant but not browned.
- Remove the sun-dried tomatoes and add the cubed chicken to the garlic and oil and cook on high heat until thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat.
- Cook pasta according to instructions until al denté and drain.
- Slice sun-dried tomatoes into smaller pieces and add to the pan with the chicken. Add heavy whipping cream to the pan and heat cream until hot, not boiling, stirring constantly, add the parmesan and shredded mozzarella until completely melted.
- Add cooked, drained pasta to the creamy chicken and sun-dried tomatoes and toss to cover the pasta, then add Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes, adjust seasonings to taste.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.