For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 lbs Tomatoes, peeled and chopped|
|1 Large White Onion, chopped|
|1 Cup Green Pepper, chopped|
|1 Jalepeno, seeded and finely chopped|
|3 Large Honey Crisp Apples, peeled, cored, and chopped|
|1/4 Cup White Sugar|
|1/4 Cup Brown Sugar|
|1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar|
|1 tsp McCormick Pickling Spices, in a spice ball|
|3/4 tsp Salt|
|1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon|
- Add all ingredients to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 1 hour, stirring often. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cool, add to a food processor and pulse to breakup any large pieces. Continue to pulse until salsa is a desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one month.
- Makes approximately 4 cups.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.