For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Baby Back Ribs
Rate this Recipe
No grill? No problem!
|4 lb pork baby back ribs|
|2 cup BBQ sauce|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon seasoned salt|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon paprika|
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Tear off two sheets of aluminum foil.
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and paprika in a mixing bowl to create dry rub.
- Generously apply dry rub to baby back ribs. Lay ribs on a sheet of aluminum foil. Cover ribs with second sheet of aluminum foil. Crimp edges tightly.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from oven. Remove ribs from foil.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Cut ribs into serving sizes. Place ribs on a broiler pan. Brush ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Place ribs in the oven and broil for 2 minutes. Turn ribs over and broil for another 2 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.