For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cherry Cheesecake Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 muffins
A yummy treat you can enjoy any time of day.
|1 box moist white cake mix|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup sugar, plus 1/2 cup|
|2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs|
|6 tablespoons butter, melted|
|1/4 cup cherry preserves|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon lemon juice|
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan and set aside. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- To make the batter, in a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, softened cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup sugar. Beat with hand mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and lemon juice, beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Place 12 paper muffin cups into muffin tin. Divide half of the graham cracker mixture among the muffin cups and lightly press into bottoms. Fill cups all the way to the top with muffin batter. Place 1 teaspoon of cherry preserves on top of muffin batter. With the same spoon, lightly press the preserves into batter.
- Top muffins with a dollop of the cream cheese filling mixture. Sprinkle remaining graham cracker mixture over the tops. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before removing muffins from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.