For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Salmon Kabobs with Rainbow Veggies
Rate this Recipe
|1 lbs Salmon Filet|
|1 Each Red, Green, and Yellow Bell Pepper|
|1/4 Large Red Onion|
|Salt and Pepper|
- Cut salmon and veggies into 1 inch pieces. You need about 4-5 pieces of each per skewer.
- Thread each skewer by alternating each item; red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, onion, and salmon. Repeat until each skewer is full.
- Brush skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, on each side.
- Cook on a hot grill, rotating to cook on each side, until the fish is cooked through and the veggies are softened.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over the top and serve.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.