For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Salmon Kabobs with Rainbow Veggies
Rate this Recipe
|1 lbs Salmon Filet|
|1 Each Red, Green, and Yellow Bell Pepper|
|1/4 Large Red Onion|
|Salt and Pepper|
- Cut salmon and veggies into 1 inch pieces. You need about 4-5 pieces of each per skewer.
- Thread each skewer by alternating each item; red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, onion, and salmon. Repeat until each skewer is full.
- Brush skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, on each side.
- Cook on a hot grill, rotating to cook on each side, until the fish is cooked through and the veggies are softened.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over the top and serve.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.