For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Salmon Kabobs with Rainbow Veggies
Rate this Recipe
|1 lbs Salmon Filet|
|1 Each Red, Green, and Yellow Bell Pepper|
|1/4 Large Red Onion|
|Salt and Pepper|
- Cut salmon and veggies into 1 inch pieces. You need about 4-5 pieces of each per skewer.
- Thread each skewer by alternating each item; red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, onion, and salmon. Repeat until each skewer is full.
- Brush skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, on each side.
- Cook on a hot grill, rotating to cook on each side, until the fish is cooked through and the veggies are softened.
- Squeeze fresh lemon over the top and serve.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.