For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin French Toast
Rate this Recipe
|6 Slices Texas Toast|
|1/3 Cup Milk|
|1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree|
|3/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 Tsp Cinnamon|
|1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1/4 Cup Sugar, for cinnamon sugar french toast|
|1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon, for cinnamon sugar french toast|
- Whisk together all ingredients, except the ¼ cup sugar and 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon.
- Slice bread into strips or leave whole if you prefer.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 Tbsp butter in pan.
- Dip the bread into the batter but be careful to not let it soak.
- Place the bread in the pan and cool until golden brown on each side. Repeat until all pieces of bread have been cooked.
- If you want to make cinnamon sugar French toast, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and roll the cooked bread into the mixture.
- Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.