For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin French Toast
Rate this Recipe
|6 Slices Texas Toast|
|1/3 Cup Milk|
|1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree|
|3/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 Tsp Cinnamon|
|1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1/4 Cup Sugar, for cinnamon sugar french toast|
|1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon, for cinnamon sugar french toast|
- Whisk together all ingredients, except the ¼ cup sugar and 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon.
- Slice bread into strips or leave whole if you prefer.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 Tbsp butter in pan.
- Dip the bread into the batter but be careful to not let it soak.
- Place the bread in the pan and cool until golden brown on each side. Repeat until all pieces of bread have been cooked.
- If you want to make cinnamon sugar French toast, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and roll the cooked bread into the mixture.
- Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.