For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin French Toast
Rate this Recipe
|6 Slices Texas Toast|
|1/3 Cup Milk|
|1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree|
|3/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 Tsp Cinnamon|
|1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1/4 Cup Sugar, for cinnamon sugar french toast|
|1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon, for cinnamon sugar french toast|
- Whisk together all ingredients, except the ¼ cup sugar and 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon.
- Slice bread into strips or leave whole if you prefer.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 Tbsp butter in pan.
- Dip the bread into the batter but be careful to not let it soak.
- Place the bread in the pan and cool until golden brown on each side. Repeat until all pieces of bread have been cooked.
- If you want to make cinnamon sugar French toast, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and roll the cooked bread into the mixture.
- Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.