For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin French Toast
Rate this Recipe
|6 Slices Texas Toast|
|1/3 Cup Milk|
|1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree|
|3/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 Tsp Cinnamon|
|1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1/4 Cup Sugar, for cinnamon sugar french toast|
|1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon, for cinnamon sugar french toast|
- Whisk together all ingredients, except the ¼ cup sugar and 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon.
- Slice bread into strips or leave whole if you prefer.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 Tbsp butter in pan.
- Dip the bread into the batter but be careful to not let it soak.
- Place the bread in the pan and cool until golden brown on each side. Repeat until all pieces of bread have been cooked.
- If you want to make cinnamon sugar French toast, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and roll the cooked bread into the mixture.
- Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
Delicious Easter Options
Enjoy these scrumptious recipes throughout the month of April. We have a variety of dishes from ham to lamb, there's a little something for everyone. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Traditional dishes to enjoy during Easter.
Delicious recipes to make your Easter celebration great. A variety of dishes that's sure to put a smile on everyone's face. View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.