For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Lemon Chicken
Rate this Recipe
A simple recipe with savory results.
|2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved|
|1 can cream of chicken soup, 11 oz.|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Cut four thin slices from lemon then squeeze 2 teaspoons of lemon juice from remaining lemon into a small bowl, set lemon juice aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes per side minute, until browned.
- Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice and black pepper into the skillet, heat to a boil.
- Top chicken with lemon slices, reduce heat to low. Cover skillet.
- Cook for an additional five minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.