For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Lemon Chicken
Rate this Recipe
A simple recipe with savory results.
|2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved|
|1 can cream of chicken soup, 11 oz.|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Cut four thin slices from lemon then squeeze 2 teaspoons of lemon juice from remaining lemon into a small bowl, set lemon juice aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes per side minute, until browned.
- Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice and black pepper into the skillet, heat to a boil.
- Top chicken with lemon slices, reduce heat to low. Cover skillet.
- Cook for an additional five minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.