For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mashed Potato & Stuffing Cakes
Rate this Recipe
- Whisk together the egg, onions, and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, stuffing, and turkey, mix well. (If the mixture is soft and mushy, place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.)
- Melt the butter with the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the mixture into the pan, about 2 at a time. Use a spatula to slightly flatten the mixture into a round cake.
- Fry on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a parchment paper lined pan.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been cooked.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.