For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mashed Potato & Stuffing Cakes
Rate this Recipe
- Whisk together the egg, onions, and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, stuffing, and turkey, mix well. (If the mixture is soft and mushy, place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.)
- Melt the butter with the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the mixture into the pan, about 2 at a time. Use a spatula to slightly flatten the mixture into a round cake.
- Fry on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a parchment paper lined pan.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been cooked.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt.
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.