For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mashed Potato & Stuffing Cakes
Rate this Recipe
- Whisk together the egg, onions, and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, stuffing, and turkey, mix well. (If the mixture is soft and mushy, place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.)
- Melt the butter with the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the mixture into the pan, about 2 at a time. Use a spatula to slightly flatten the mixture into a round cake.
- Fry on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a parchment paper lined pan.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been cooked.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.