For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mashed Potato & Stuffing Cakes
Rate this Recipe
- Whisk together the egg, onions, and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, stuffing, and turkey, mix well. (If the mixture is soft and mushy, place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.)
- Melt the butter with the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the mixture into the pan, about 2 at a time. Use a spatula to slightly flatten the mixture into a round cake.
- Fry on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a parchment paper lined pan.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been cooked.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.