For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mashed Potato & Stuffing Cakes
Rate this Recipe
- Whisk together the egg, onions, and pepper.
- Add the potatoes, stuffing, and turkey, mix well. (If the mixture is soft and mushy, place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.)
- Melt the butter with the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the mixture into the pan, about 2 at a time. Use a spatula to slightly flatten the mixture into a round cake.
- Fry on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a parchment paper lined pan.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been cooked.
- Serve warm, seasoned with salt.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.