For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cup Butter, softened|
|3 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 Cup Sugar|
|1 Egg Yolk|
|3/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|2 1/2 Cups Flour|
|Food Coloring, optional|
|Candy Melts, color of choice|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the butter, cream cheese, and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour until mix until combined.
- Scoop dough into the barrel of the cookie press. Following the directions on the cookie press, spritz the cookies directly onto the baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- If you run out of dough, simply add more or change to a different plate and spritz a different shape cookie.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are a light brown color on the edges.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.