For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Tsp Lime Juice|
|1/2 Tsp Honey|
|3 Mint Leaves|
|1 oz Vodka|
- In a small glass or shallow bowl, add the mint leaves, 4-5 cranberries, honey and lime juice. Muddle together and set aside.
- Add water to one bowl and sugar to another bowl. Dip the rim of the glass into the water, then into the sugar.
- Add the muddles mixture to the glass. Then fill with ice.
- Add the vodka and top with ginger beer until the glass is almost full.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and additional cranberries.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.