For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Tsp Lime Juice|
|1/2 Tsp Honey|
|3 Mint Leaves|
|1 oz Vodka|
- In a small glass or shallow bowl, add the mint leaves, 4-5 cranberries, honey and lime juice. Muddle together and set aside.
- Add water to one bowl and sugar to another bowl. Dip the rim of the glass into the water, then into the sugar.
- Add the muddles mixture to the glass. Then fill with ice.
- Add the vodka and top with ginger beer until the glass is almost full.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and additional cranberries.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.