For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Tsp Lime Juice|
|1/2 Tsp Honey|
|3 Mint Leaves|
|1 oz Vodka|
- In a small glass or shallow bowl, add the mint leaves, 4-5 cranberries, honey and lime juice. Muddle together and set aside.
- Add water to one bowl and sugar to another bowl. Dip the rim of the glass into the water, then into the sugar.
- Add the muddles mixture to the glass. Then fill with ice.
- Add the vodka and top with ginger beer until the glass is almost full.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and additional cranberries.
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.