For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread
Rate this Recipe
|1 13.8oz Can Refrigerated Pizza Crust|
|4 oz Cream Cheese|
|1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|2 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|1 Tbsp Basil, freshly chopped|
|1 Tbsp Rosemary|
|Marinara Sauce, for dipping|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough and stretch until it’s about 10x15 in size. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 30 pieces.
- In a small bowl mix together, the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Add a small scoop of the mixture to each piece of dough. Fold the sides of the dough up to form a ball, sealing the edges.
- Place on a cookie sheet in the form of a tree.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven, brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and chopped herbs.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.