For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread
Rate this Recipe
|1 13.8oz Can Refrigerated Pizza Crust|
|4 oz Cream Cheese|
|1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|2 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|1 Tbsp Basil, freshly chopped|
|1 Tbsp Rosemary|
|Marinara Sauce, for dipping|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough and stretch until it’s about 10x15 in size. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 30 pieces.
- In a small bowl mix together, the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Add a small scoop of the mixture to each piece of dough. Fold the sides of the dough up to form a ball, sealing the edges.
- Place on a cookie sheet in the form of a tree.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven, brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and chopped herbs.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.