For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread
Rate this Recipe
|1 13.8oz Can Refrigerated Pizza Crust|
|4 oz Cream Cheese|
|1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|2 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|1 Tbsp Basil, freshly chopped|
|1 Tbsp Rosemary|
|Marinara Sauce, for dipping|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough and stretch until it’s about 10x15 in size. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 30 pieces.
- In a small bowl mix together, the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Add a small scoop of the mixture to each piece of dough. Fold the sides of the dough up to form a ball, sealing the edges.
- Place on a cookie sheet in the form of a tree.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven, brush with butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and chopped herbs.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.