For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bailey's Banana Colada
Rate this Recipe
|2 Ripe Bananas, broken into chunks|
|6 fl oz Banana Liqueur|
|6 fl oz Bailey's Irish Cream|
|6 fl oz Coconut Cream, room temperature|
|4 Cups Ice|
- Add the banana chunks and banana liqueur to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the Bailey’s and coconut cream and blend again, until well mixed.
- Add the ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and enjoy!
- *You can make this drink a bit more tropical by adding a few Tbsp of crushed pineapple.
- *You can add an additional 2 cups of ice (6 cups total) if you want the cocktail to have a more liquid consistency and not be thick like a shake. I think 4 cups is the perfect amount but add more or less ice to your taste.
- *If you want to make this drink more dessert-like, top with whipped cream and garnish with cherries.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.