For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bailey's Banana Colada
Rate this Recipe
|2 Ripe Bananas, broken into chunks|
|6 fl oz Banana Liqueur|
|6 fl oz Bailey's Irish Cream|
|6 fl oz Coconut Cream, room temperature|
|4 Cups Ice|
- Add the banana chunks and banana liqueur to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the Bailey’s and coconut cream and blend again, until well mixed.
- Add the ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and enjoy!
- *You can make this drink a bit more tropical by adding a few Tbsp of crushed pineapple.
- *You can add an additional 2 cups of ice (6 cups total) if you want the cocktail to have a more liquid consistency and not be thick like a shake. I think 4 cups is the perfect amount but add more or less ice to your taste.
- *If you want to make this drink more dessert-like, top with whipped cream and garnish with cherries.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.