For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shredded Beef Soft Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Simple yet oh so flavorful beef tacos.
|2 jars salsa, your preference|
|5 teaspoons chili powder|
|2 tablespoons cider vinegar|
|1 1/2 lb beef chuck pot roast, trimmed|
|12 tortillas, warmed|
|3 cups shredded lettuce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Spoon 1 cup of the salsa into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining salsa, chili powder and vinegar to a slow cooker, stir to combine ingredients. Add beef, cover slow cooker, and cook on low for 10-12 hours. Shred meat using two forks then place in a serving bowl.
- Place lettuce and sour cream in separate serving bowls.
- Remove pit from avocados, peel and dice. Place diced avocado in a serving bowl.
- Place serving bowls and warmed tortillas on table, create tacos and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.