For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili-Lime Roasted Chicken Fryer
Rate this Recipe
Zesty, spicy and superbly tender.
|1 whole chicken fryer|
|2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 tablespoon chile powder|
|4 cloves garlic, grated|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut one lime into thin slices. Set slices aside. Zest and juice the second lime into two separate bowls.
- Combine jalapeno, salt, cilantro, chile powder garlic, olive oil, lime slices, lime juice and lime zest in a mixing bowl, pour into resealable bag.
- Place chicken in bag. Coat evenly and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag. Place chicken in a roasting pan. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Roast for 60 minutes. Baste chicken with juices and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.