For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili-Lime Roasted Chicken Fryer
Rate this Recipe
Zesty, spicy and superbly tender.
|1 whole chicken fryer|
|2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced|
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 tablespoon chile powder|
|4 cloves garlic, grated|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|Salt, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut one lime into thin slices. Set slices aside. Zest and juice the second lime into two separate bowls.
- Combine jalapeno, salt, cilantro, chile powder garlic, olive oil, lime slices, lime juice and lime zest in a mixing bowl, pour into resealable bag.
- Place chicken in bag. Coat evenly and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag. Place chicken in a roasting pan. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Roast for 60 minutes. Baste chicken with juices and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.