For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hash Brown Waffles
Rate this Recipe
|1 20oz Package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns|
|3 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
- Combine the hash browns, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Place ½ the potatoes on the waffle iron and close the lid (you may need to press down a bit).
- Cook the hash browns until golden brown and crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- Carefully remove the hash browns when done. Keep warm in a 200-degree oven while you make the second batch. Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray between batches.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.