For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Gingersnap Crust
Rate this Recipe
A fun and festive Fall dessert.
|1/2 cup chopped walnuts|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|1 package gingersnap cookies|
|8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|1/4 teaspoon ground ginger|
|3 tablespoons dark rum|
|3/4 cup pumpkin puree|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 3/4 lb cream cheese|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Finely grind walnuts, powered sugar and gingersnaps in a food processor. Add butter and pulse until evenly mixed.
- Pour cake crust into a spring form pan. Press into the bottom and up the sides.
- Clean out the food processor bowl. Pour cinnamon, ginger, rum, pumpkin puree, eggs, salt, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract into the bowl. Puree ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon into spring form pan. Place in oven and bake for 90 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 4 hours.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.