For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pancake Breakfast Tacos
Rate this Recipe
|Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix, plus ingredients listed on box|
|6 -12 Pieces of Breakfast Sausage Links, any flavor|
|6 -12 Slices of Bacon, any flavor|
|6 Large Eggs|
|Maple Syrup, for topping|
- Make pancake mixture according to package instructions. Heat griddle. Once hot, add pancake batter and cook pancakes according to package instructions. Makes 6 large pancakes.
- Cook bacon according to package instructions.
- Cook sausage according to package instructions.
- Crack 6 eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until complete, stirring occasionally to create scrambled eggs.
- Assemble tacos by folding a pancake in half and placing 1-2 pieces of sausage in the center. Top with eggs and a drizzle of maple syrup. Fold another pancake in half and place 1-2 slices of bacon in the center. Top with eggs and a drizzle of maple syrup. Repeat until 6 pancake tacos are made.
- Serve warm.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.