For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
Rate this Recipe
|2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced thin|
|3 Tsp Garlic, minced|
|2 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|4 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus more for topping|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Italian Seasoning|
|Fresh Thyme Sprigs|
- Peel the sweet potatoes and use a mandolin to slice into thin pieces. Add the potatoes to a large Ziploc bag.
- Combine the oil, butter, garlic, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Pour into the Ziploc bag. Seal and shake to coat the potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange the potatoes in layers in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and add fresh thyme sprigs on top before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.