For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|5 Cups Rice Chex Cereal|
|4 Tbsp Butter|
|12 oz White Chocolate Baking Bars, not white chocolate chips|
|1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/2 Tsp Almond Extract|
|3 oz Container Rainbow Sprinkles|
|1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar|
- Add the cereal to a large bowl and set aside. Try to use a large bowl that also has a lid for mixing purposes. If you do not have a large bowl with lid, a large Ziploc bag also works well.
- In a saucepan over low heat, add the butter, white chocolate (break into pieces), vanilla extract, and almond extract. Stir until all ingredients are melted and combine together.
- Pour over the cereal and either stir to coat or cover the bowl and shake to coat.
- Add the entire container of sprinkles and either stir to coat or cover the bowl and shake to coat.
- Add the powdered sugar and either stir to coat or cover the bowl and shake to coat.
- Place wax paper on the counter and pour the mixture onto the wax paper. Spread into an even layer and let sit for 10-15 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.