For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin Spice Chow
Rate this Recipe
|7 Cups Rice Chex Cereal|
|2 Cups White Chocolate|
|1 Tbsp Butter|
|3-4 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1 Cup Powdered Sugar|
|2 Cups Mini Candy Corn|
- Add the cereal to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice and toss to coat.
- Add the white chocolate and butter to a microwave safe bowl. Melt in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate over the cereal and stir to coat.
- Add the remaining 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice and stir to coat (add 1 for a more subtle taste and 2 for a stronger taste).
- Add the remaining half of the melted chocolate and stir to coat.
- Add the powdered sugar and toss to coat.
- Pour the cereal onto wax paper on the counter and spread in an even layer to allow the chocolate to set.
- Add the cereal back to a large bowl and add the candy corn. Stir to combine. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container on the counter.
|Course:||Appetizer, Appetizers, Dessert, Meatless, Snack, Treat|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.