For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Veggie French Bread Pizza
Rate this Recipe
|1 French Bread Loaf, cut in half horizontally|
|15 oz Can Marinara Sauce|
|Red Onion, thinly sliced|
|Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced|
|1 Large Tomato, chopped or thinly sliced|
|Broccoli, cut into florets|
|1 Cup Ricotta Cheese|
|4 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded, or any Italian Cheese blend|
|2 Tsp Garlic Powder, optional|
|2 Tsp Dried Basil|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the French Bread in half, horizontally. If the bread is too long to fit on the baking sheet, slice the bread in half.
- Chop your veggies.
- Place the bread on the baking sheet. Spread marinara sauce evenly over each piece of bread.
- Add ½ cup of cheese to each piece of bread.
- Evenly distribute the veggies across each piece of bread.
- Add dollops of ricotta cheese to each piece of bread.
- Optional, sprinkle garlic powder over each piece of bread.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of each piece of bread, about ½ cup each.
- Sprinkle dried basil over the top of each piece of bread.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bread is crispy.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.