For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Rate this Recipe
|3 cups cooked leftover turkey, diced|
|1 bag Simply Potatoes diced potatoes with onion|
|1 cup frozen carrots and peas|
|1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup|
|1 1/2 cups leftover turkey gravy|
|1 cup milk or half and half|
|1 teaspoon Festival Poultry Seasoning|
|Salt, to taste|
|1 sheet puff pastry, thawed and rolled out to fit a 9x13 inch baking dish|
|1 egg, whisked with 1 tablespoon water, for egg wash|
|Fresh minced parsley, for garnish|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray the bottom of a 9 x13 baking dish evenly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix turkey, potatoes, carrots and peas, cream of chicken soup, turkey gravy, milk or half and half, Festival Poultry Seasoning, and salt and pepper in a large bowl until combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Top with puff pastry and brush top evenly with egg wash. Cut 3 or 4 slits into the top of the puff pastry crust to allow steam to vent during cooking.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until puff pastry is deeply golden brown and puffed up and filling is hot and bubbling.
- Serve large spoonfuls into soup or pasta bowls, making sure the browned crust stays on top. Garnish with fresh minced parsley.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.