For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Cider French Toast
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Cup Fresh Apple Cider|
|1 Tsp Cinnamon|
|1/2 Tsp Sugar|
|6 Slices Texas Toast|
|1 Tbsp Butter|
|1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract, optional|
|Syrup and Butter, for topping|
- Whisk together the eggs, apple cider, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla (optional).
- Slice bread into strips or leave whole if you prefer.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 Tbsp butter in pan.
- Dip the bread into the batter but be careful to not let it soak.
- Place the bread in the pan and cook until golden brown on each side. Repeat until all pieces of bread have been cooked.
- Serve with butter and warm maple syrup.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.