For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|8 Cups Chex Cereal, divided into 2 bowls|
|2/3 Cups Peanut Butter, divided|
|2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, divided|
|1 Cup Red Candy Melts|
|1 Cup Green Candy Melts|
|2 Cups Powdered Sugar|
|2 Gallon Sized Ziplock Bags|
- Place 4 cups of the Chex cereal in one large bowl and 4 cups of the Chex cereal in a second large bowl.
- Add the red candy melts, ¾ Cup peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to one microwave safe bowl.
- Add the green candy melts, ¾ Cup peanut butter, and 1 Tbsp vegetable oil to another microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave each color for about 45 seconds, stir, and add an additional 15 seconds if needed to fully melt the chocolate. Stir each color to fully mix the ingredients.
- Pour the red mixture into one bowl of Chex cereal and the green mixture into the other bowl of Chex cereal. Toss to coat.
- Pour the red cereal into one Ziploc bag and the green cereal into a different Ziploc bag.
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar to each bag. Seal the bags, toss to coat.
- Pour the coated cereal onto wax paper on the counter to set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.