For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Reindeer Peanut Butter Blossoms
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Cup Peanut Butter|
|1/2 Cup Butter|
|1/2 Cup Sugar|
|1/2 Cup Brown Sugar|
|1 Tsp Vanilla|
|1 1/3 Cups Flour|
|1 Tsp Baking Soda|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|Round Twist Pretzels|
|Mini Chocolate Chips|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break the pretzels into pieces to use as antlers. Place red M&M’s in a bowl and place the mini chocolate chips in another bowl.
- Mix together the peanut butter, butter, sugar, and brown sugar until well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Slowly add to the batter and mix to combine.
- Roll into ½” - ¾” sized balls. Place on the counter.
- Add sugar to a shallow dish. Roll each ball of dough in the sugar and place on a baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Make a shallow indentation in the center of each cookie and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Place a red M&M in the indentation of the cookie.
- Place 2 mini chocolate chips point side down, above the M&M to create eyes.
- Add 2 pieces of pretzel to the top to create antlers.
- Let cool and enjoy.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.