For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Cup Coconut Milk|
|4 Tsp Frank's Hot Sauce|
|3 Tsp Soy Sauce|
|Juice from 1 Lime|
|1/4 Cup Orange Juice|
|1 Lb Large Shrimp, peeled, deveined, thawed|
|1 Can Pineapple Chunks|
- Combine the coconut milk, Frank’s hot sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, and orange juice in a bowl. Pour into a large Ziploc bag. Add the shrimp to the bag and toss to coat. Seal and place in the fridge to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water while the shrimp marinates.
- Once the shrimp is done marinating, assemble the skewers. Add 1-2 pieces of pineapple, 1 piece of shrimp, 1-2 pieces of pineapple, 1 piece of shrimp, and end with 1-2 pieces of pineapple. Repeat until all shrimp has been used.
- Preheat grill pan to medium-low heat. Brush olive oil over the top.
- Add the shrimp skewers and cook 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve hot with a side of rice.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.