For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|8 Cups Chex Cereal|
|10 oz Bag Ghirardelli Vanilla Flavored Melting Wafers|
|3 Tsp Cinnamon|
|6 Tbsp Sugar|
|1 Cup Powdered Sugar|
- Add the cereal to a large bowl and set aside. Try to use a large bowl that also has a lid for mixing purposes. If you do not have a large bowl with lid, a large Ziploc bag also works well.
- Add the melting wafers to a microwave safe dish and microwave on high for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to heat in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour over the cereal and either stir to coat or cover the bowl and shake to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar. Pour over the cereal and either stir to coat or cover the bowl and shake to coat.
- Add the powdered sugar and either stir to coat or cover the bowl and shake to coat.
- Place wax paper on the counter and pour the mixture onto the wax paper. Spread into an even layer and let sit for 10-15 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.