For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Rate this Recipe
|3 Cups Shredded Chicken, rotisserie works well|
|8 oz Low Fat Cream Cheese|
|1/3 Cup Buffalo Sauce|
|1/3 Cup Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|12 6-inch Flour Tortillas|
|Fat Free Ranch Dressing, for serving|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, shredded chicken, and cheddar cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Place 12 tortillas on the counter. Add about ¼ cup of the mixture onto each tortilla. Use the back of spoon to spread the mixture into a thin line along the middle of each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla and place seam side down on the baking sheet. Lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and the edges become crispy.
- Serve with a drizzle of Ranch dressing over the top or on the side for dipping. You can also drizzle additional buffalo sauce on top for added heat. Enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.