For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Rate this Recipe
|2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|15 oz Can Great Northern White Beans, drained and rinsed|
|14 oz Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes, drained|
|15 oz Can Corn, drained|
|2 Cups Chicken Broth|
|1/3 Cup Medium Buffalo Wing Sauce, add more or less to your heat preference|
|1 Package Ranch Dressing Mix|
|1/2 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Celery Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Dried Cilantro|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|8 oz Cream Cheese|
|Blue Cheese Crumbles, for topping|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, for topping|
- Add the chicken to the bottom of a crock pot bowl, then layer all ingredients on top, with the exception of the cream cheese and blue cheese/mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Place the cream cheese brick on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours have passed, remove the chicken and shred or cut into pieces. Place back in the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and top with blue cheese crumbles or shredded mozzarella cheese.
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Soup|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.