For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
Rate this Recipe
|1 Bag Tortilla Chips, any variety|
|1 lb Cooked Chicken, shredded or cubed|
|1 Packet Taco Seasoning|
|8 oz Shredded Cheese Blend|
|7 oz Canned Black Beans, drained and rinsed (about 1/2 a can)|
|1/2 Large White Onion|
|1 Cup Corn|
|2-3 Roma Tomatoes, chopped|
|Sour Cream, for topping|
|Fresh Chopped Cilantro, for topping|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the entire bag of tortilla chips onto a baking sheet. Spread even across the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle ½ of the cheese over the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the chicken over the top.
- Add the black beans and corn.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the top. Use as much or as little as you want, to taste.
- Sprinkle the other ½ of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the other ingredients are heated through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the tomatoes and cilantro over the top.
- Serve warm with sour cream on the side. Enjoy!
|Course:||Appetizer, Appetizers, Dinner, Lunch, Poultry, Side, Side Dish, Snack|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.