For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 Cups Ham, diced|
|2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|4-5 Green Onions, chopped|
|1/4 White Onion, minced|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
|8 Flour Tortillas|
|1 1/2 Cups Half & Half|
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, 1 ½ cups cheese, green onion, white onion, salt, and pepper. Remove ¼ cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Add ¼ - 1/3 cup of the mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Roll each tortilla and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Whisk together the eggs and half & half. Pour the mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle the reserved ¼ cup of the ham and cheese mixture over the top.
- Cover with foil and refrigerated for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Keep covered and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup cheese over the top. Bake for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve warm. Enjoy!
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.