For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spinach Salad with Fruit and Maple Dressing
Rate this Recipe
|6 oz Baby Spinach|
|1 Red Apple, cored and diced|
|1 Pear, cored and diced|
|1 Small Can Mandarin Oranges, drained|
|1-2 Kiwi, peeled and sliced, optional|
|1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries|
|2 Tbsp Maple Syrup|
|2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp Lime Juice, plus more to taste|
- Add the maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and lime juice to a mason jar. Shake well to combine. Taste and add additional lime juice, if needed. Set aside.
- Core and peel the apple and pear. Drain the oranges. Optional, peel and slice the kiwi.
- Add the spinach to a large bowl. Add the apple, pear, orange, kiwi (optional), and cranberries. Toss to combine.
- Pour ½ the salad dressing over the top and toss to combine. Add more if needed.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
|Course:||Appetizer, Appetizers, Dinner, Lunch, Meatless, Salad|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.