For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Blueberry and Oatmeal Muffins
Rate this Recipe
A fun combination of traditional oats with sweet fruit.
|1/2 cup wheat flour|
|2 cups blueberries|
|2 tablespoons sugar, more for topping|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|1 2/3 cups quick-cookingoats|
|1 cup flour|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 teaspoons lemon zest|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|3/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups buttermilk|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Coat the inside of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour oats into a food processor, grind into a coarse consistency. Pour oats into a mixing bowl. Add in baking powder, salt, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and wheat flour. Whisk ingredients together well.
- Combine lemon zest, buttermilk, eggs and vegetable oil in a separate bowl. Pour into flour mixture. Stir ingredients together and fold in blueberries.
- Scoop batter into each muffin tin, top with sugar.
- Place muffin tin into oven, bake for 18-22 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2018 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.