For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Rate this Recipe
|3 cups cooked leftover turkey, diced|
|1 bag Simply Potatoes diced potatoes with onion|
|1 cup frozen carrots and peas|
|1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup|
|1 1/2 cups leftover turkey gravy|
|1 cup milk or half and half|
|1 teaspoon Festival Poultry Seasoning|
|Salt, to taste|
|1 sheet puff pastry, thawed and rolled out to fit a 9x13 inch baking dish|
|1 egg, whisked with 1 tablespoon water, for egg wash|
|Fresh minced parsley, for garnish|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray the bottom of a 9 x13 baking dish evenly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix turkey, potatoes, carrots and peas, cream of chicken soup, turkey gravy, milk or half and half, Festival Poultry Seasoning, and salt and pepper in a large bowl until combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Top with puff pastry and brush top evenly with egg wash. Cut 3 or 4 slits into the top of the puff pastry crust to allow steam to vent during cooking.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until puff pastry is deeply golden brown and puffed up and filling is hot and bubbling.
- Serve large spoonfuls into soup or pasta bowls, making sure the browned crust stays on top. Garnish with fresh minced parsley.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.