For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Perfect Prime Rib
Rate this Recipe
|2 tablespoons dry rosemary, crushed|
|2 tablespoons cracked black pepper|
|3 tablespoons coarse salt|
|3 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 lb rib roast|
- Score the top of the rib roast with the tip of your knife. Rub the olive oil on the outside of roast. Mix the remaining ingredients and rub on the outside of roast.
- Place the roast in a shallow roasting pan. Don't cover and don't add water. Preheat the oven to 375°F and roast the meat for 1 hour. Turn oven off; roast can stand in oven 1-2 hours. Don't open oven door.
- Before serving, turn oven to 375 degrees F, roast for an additional 30-40 minutes. Remove roast from oven. Let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.
|4 oz prepared Horseradish|
|1/4 cup Sour Cream|
|1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard|
|1/8 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk together until smooth and well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator and let sit for a couple of hours or overnight for best flavor.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.