For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 Head Iceberg Lettuce|
|1 Large Fresh Tomato, Diced|
|1 Package of Fully Cooked Bacon Crumbles or Bacon for Cooking and Chopping|
|Blue Cheese Dressing, See Recipe Below|
- First clean the Iceberg Lettuce and remove stem. Slice into wedges.
- Top with Blue Cheese Dressing and then add diced tomato and bacon. Serve and enjoy!
- Cooks Tip: For a crispier lettuce, before cutting into wedges place the cleaned head into cold water and a some ice cubes to further chill the lettuce down. After about 10 minutes, remove the lettuce, drain well and cut into wedges.
|2 cups Mayonnaise, (Hellmann's)|
|1 cup Sour Cream|
|1/4 cup Buttermilk|
|2 teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar|
|3/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt|
|1/2 teaspoon Ground White Pepper|
|5 oz Blue Cheese, crumbled|
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the buttermilk, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, and white pepper. Whisk until well mixed. Adjust seasoning with salt and white pepper and whisk again. Gently fold in the crumbled blue cheese.
- Store in a covered container and refrigerate for at least one day before serving. Will keep for 4 days.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.