For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 Head Iceberg Lettuce|
|1 Large Fresh Tomato, Diced|
|1 Package of Fully Cooked Bacon Crumbles or Bacon for Cooking and Chopping|
|Blue Cheese Dressing, See Recipe Below|
- First clean the Iceberg Lettuce and remove stem. Slice into wedges.
- Top with Blue Cheese Dressing and then add diced tomato and bacon. Serve and enjoy!
- Cooks Tip: For a crispier lettuce, before cutting into wedges place the cleaned head into cold water and a some ice cubes to further chill the lettuce down. After about 10 minutes, remove the lettuce, drain well and cut into wedges.
|2 cups Mayonnaise, (Hellmann's)|
|1 cup Sour Cream|
|1/4 cup Buttermilk|
|2 teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar|
|3/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt|
|1/2 teaspoon Ground White Pepper|
|5 oz Blue Cheese, crumbled|
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the buttermilk, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, and white pepper. Whisk until well mixed. Adjust seasoning with salt and white pepper and whisk again. Gently fold in the crumbled blue cheese.
- Store in a covered container and refrigerate for at least one day before serving. Will keep for 4 days.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.