For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake
Rate this Recipe
|4 skinless boneless whole chicken breasts|
|10 ounces prepared spinach artichoke parmesan dip|
|1 can medium artichoke hearts (packed in water), drained and cut in quarters|
|1 pint of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved|
|3 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 tablespoon all purpose flour|
|3 large cloves of garlic, finely minced|
|2 cups grated mozzarella cheese|
|to taste kosher salt|
|to taste pepper|
|to taste dried basil|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chicken: Use a sharp knife to create a pocket into each chicken breast.
- Stuff each pocket with a large spoon of spinach artichoke parmesan dip. Use wooden skewers or two toothpicks to close up each breast to hold the dip inside of the chicken breasts.
- Arrange them in an oven safe casserole dish or glass pan that, sprayed lightly with a cooking spray or oiled and season the chicken liberally with kosher salt, black pepper.
- Topping: In a medium sized bowl, combine the drained artichoke hearts with the halved tomatoes, olive oil, flour, minced garlic, dried basil, salt and pepper
- Pour the topping over the chicken breasts and bake uncovered until an internal thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken reads about 160 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, top the whole dish with the grated mozzarella cheese, then return to the oven uncovered until the internal chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let rest 10 minutes, remove skewers or toothpicks then add basil ribbons for garnish.
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.