For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake
Rate this Recipe
|4 skinless boneless whole chicken breasts|
|10 ounces prepared spinach artichoke parmesan dip|
|1 can medium artichoke hearts (packed in water), drained and cut in quarters|
|1 pint of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved|
|3 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 tablespoon all purpose flour|
|3 large cloves of garlic, finely minced|
|2 cups grated mozzarella cheese|
|to taste kosher salt|
|to taste pepper|
|to taste dried basil|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chicken: Use a sharp knife to create a pocket into each chicken breast.
- Stuff each pocket with a large spoon of spinach artichoke parmesan dip. Use wooden skewers or two toothpicks to close up each breast to hold the dip inside of the chicken breasts.
- Arrange them in an oven safe casserole dish or glass pan that, sprayed lightly with a cooking spray or oiled and season the chicken liberally with kosher salt, black pepper.
- Topping: In a medium sized bowl, combine the drained artichoke hearts with the halved tomatoes, olive oil, flour, minced garlic, dried basil, salt and pepper
- Pour the topping over the chicken breasts and bake uncovered until an internal thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken reads about 160 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, top the whole dish with the grated mozzarella cheese, then return to the oven uncovered until the internal chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let rest 10 minutes, remove skewers or toothpicks then add basil ribbons for garnish.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.