For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake
Rate this Recipe
|4 skinless boneless whole chicken breasts|
|10 ounces prepared spinach artichoke parmesan dip|
|1 can medium artichoke hearts (packed in water), drained and cut in quarters|
|1 pint of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved|
|3 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 tablespoon all purpose flour|
|3 large cloves of garlic, finely minced|
|2 cups grated mozzarella cheese|
|to taste kosher salt|
|to taste pepper|
|to taste dried basil|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chicken: Use a sharp knife to create a pocket into each chicken breast.
- Stuff each pocket with a large spoon of spinach artichoke parmesan dip. Use wooden skewers or two toothpicks to close up each breast to hold the dip inside of the chicken breasts.
- Arrange them in an oven safe casserole dish or glass pan that, sprayed lightly with a cooking spray or oiled and season the chicken liberally with kosher salt, black pepper.
- Topping: In a medium sized bowl, combine the drained artichoke hearts with the halved tomatoes, olive oil, flour, minced garlic, dried basil, salt and pepper
- Pour the topping over the chicken breasts and bake uncovered until an internal thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken reads about 160 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, top the whole dish with the grated mozzarella cheese, then return to the oven uncovered until the internal chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let rest 10 minutes, remove skewers or toothpicks then add basil ribbons for garnish.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.