For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/4 Tsp Salt|
|2 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes|
|1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp Cornstarch|
|1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated|
|Parsley, finely chopped for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together salt, garlic, black pepper, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add the wings and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch over the wings and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the wings and toss to coat.
- Place the wings on the wire rack and bake for 40 minutes, flipping once at 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve with ranch or blue cheese for dipping.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.