For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/4 Tsp Salt|
|2 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes|
|1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp Cornstarch|
|1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated|
|Parsley, finely chopped for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together salt, garlic, black pepper, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and olive oil. Add the wings and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch over the wings and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the wings and toss to coat.
- Place the wings on the wire rack and bake for 40 minutes, flipping once at 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve with ranch or blue cheese for dipping.
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.