For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Potato Wedges
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Baking Potatoes, or 4 smaller potatoes|
|1 Tsp Paprika|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|Salt and Pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wash the potatoes but don’t peel them.
- Slice in half lengthwise, then slice each half into 4 smaller wedges. You should have 8 wedges per potato.
- Add the wedges to a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper to the Ziploc bag. Shake to coat the potatoes.
- Spread the wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.