For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Potato Wedges
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Baking Potatoes, or 4 smaller potatoes|
|1 Tsp Paprika|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|Salt and Pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wash the potatoes but don’t peel them.
- Slice in half lengthwise, then slice each half into 4 smaller wedges. You should have 8 wedges per potato.
- Add the wedges to a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper to the Ziploc bag. Shake to coat the potatoes.
- Spread the wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.