For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Potato Wedges
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Baking Potatoes, or 4 smaller potatoes|
|1 Tsp Paprika|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|Salt and Pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wash the potatoes but don’t peel them.
- Slice in half lengthwise, then slice each half into 4 smaller wedges. You should have 8 wedges per potato.
- Add the wedges to a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper to the Ziploc bag. Shake to coat the potatoes.
- Spread the wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.